9 Jul 2011

Preparations for the Perth trip on Monday.

Come Monday, me and Dora will be off to cold Perth for our 1st ever ministry trip to Australia.
What is buzzing in my head is the fact that we are leaving Luke alone with his sisters and granny for the 1st time too. I just hope that we don't miss each other too much.
I am also in the process of trying to use my IPad to blog while we are away so I'm going down to the Apple shop soon to get the camera connector for the IPad so that I can upload pictures during the trip. This is also for the upcoming world-wide concert tour that I'll be involved in for a major artiste. I'm all excited to be playing in a concert again. But I'm even more excited at the work that God has allotted me during the tour. I am praying that I will speak and minister into people that I meet during the tour with God's help . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you want to. Would love to hear from you!