20 Jul 2011

A beautiful way to spend 9 days in ministry..




Well I finally understand what blogging is all about. I guess once you are caught up in the activities of the week, you'll end up with lapses..especially if your intent is on reporting what goes on each day. It's cool..it's a great way to let your loved ones know what you are up to. I can probably relate more to them in terms of words and pictures about what I am experiencing.


At the end of Friday night in which we had a great worship with the youths and worship members, I came down with a slight cough which I knew would developed into a full blown cough if I do not have enough rest. I thank God that Connie gave me some Woods peppermint cough syrup that night. I had a really good rest and was able to share and teach on Saturday.







I shared my testimony on Sunday and had the chance to meet up with Emily, a missionary with YWAM. We went for dinner that night with a couple of guys and gals from the church and we were touched by the fellowship that was saturated with genuine love.
                                       What joy it is to be amongst brethren who are like minded!





On Monday, we had lunch with my cousin Robin and we did some shopping as Dora experienced Harbor Point. We had dinner at our friend Ray's place and proceeded up to Joel's place later that night fir some fellowship. Yea..we were trying to squeeze everything in in one day! Haha





















On coming home to PS Chandra's home, I had some male bonding time with Ps Chandra and had a great time praying for each other's ministry.






Come Tuesday morning, we took Kiara for a cold morning walk. Kiara is such a sweet and loving dog..fitting for a sweet loving family that she belongs to.
We then had a great breakfast and finally drove to the airport...










Me and Dora, we went through quite a bit in our walk in Christ Jesus. It's a long and hard concrete road that we traveled on, sometimes tinged with disappointments and hurts. But there were also times where we walk on grass that feels like velvet..covered with the love of Christ that makes our work and ministry easy as Sunday mornings..:). This is one of those times..

We have what we could call a Christ encounter..an encounter through the people we met in Nollamara City Church. The hospitality and love me and Dora had experienced comes truly from people who know how to love like Christ do..

The youths we met...they are in really good hands. I love all of them .. They have a place in our hearts :)
The worship team and leaders are all so teachable in all aspects of our teachings and sharing, be it spiritual or practical. Sharolyn, Vera, Albert, Robin, Rajit and their spouses and Natalie, I know that all of you are going to be such a blessing to the church and the community!

I thank God that we went through all that He had in store for us in this trip. The opening of our eyes and heart on many issues has been a wonderful learning experience for both me and Dora. Thank you Jesus...for letting us see, feel and know the word "Beauty"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you want to. Would love to hear from you!